Welcome to the
Milwaukee Board of School Directors'
Electronic School Board Meetings
To view School Board agendas and information for meetings, click on the meeting date in the calendar on the right or click "Agenda List" and select the meeting date. TO ACCESS A PARTICULAR ITEM ON AN AGENDA, CLICK ON THE ITEM'S TITLE.
The following is a general schedule of days when the Board and its Committees will meet during this current board year. This, however, is just a general guideline, and all schedules are subject to change.
- The Committee on Parent and Community Engagement (PACE) and the Committee on Accountability, Finance, and Personnel (AFP) usually meet on the third Tuesday of the month.
- The Committee on Student Achievement and School Innovation (SASI) usually meets on the second Tuesday of the month.
- The Committee on Legislation, Rules and Policies (LRP) usually meets on the second Tuesday of every other month, starting in June, prior to the Committee on Student Achievement and School Innovation (SASI).
- The Committee on Strategic Planning and Budget (SPB) meets at the call of the chair.
- The Milwaukee Board of School Directors' regular monthly meeting usually is held on the last Thursday of the month, except when in conflict with major holidays or other contingencies.
Unless otherwise noted, all meetings are held in the Donald J. O'Connell Memorial Auditorium of the Central Services Building, 5225 West Vliet Street, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Regular and special meetings of the Board are broadcast on MPS Radio Station WYMS, 88.9 FM.
Information about meetings of the Board and its Committees may be found here